To open our blog, today we bring you some tips on what to do when you arrive in Madrid if you have a few hours of layover in the capital of Spain.
* First of all, to make your visit more comfortable, look for a luggage storage and enjoy the city without worries. A great option is Lockers Madrid, where you can leave your suitcase in any of its two central offices in Opera and in the Retiro Park and feel free to travel the beautiful streets of Madrid.
- Approach the Plaza Mayor and taste the typical squid sandwiches.
- Walk through the Puerta del Sol and look for the statue of the Bear and the Madroño, symbols of the city.
- Take a pleasant bike ride through the Parque del Retiro, the green lung of the city. To make this visit more enjoyable, hire one of our bike tours through the central Madrid park, where we include the option to taste a delicious paella. Just come by our offices right at the entrance of the park, in Avd / de Menéndez Pelayo 9 and walk it along with our guides who will tell you all their history and a lot of curiosities about the city.
- Visit the Prado Museum, where you will find the best works of geniuses such as Goya or Velázquez.
- Take the opportunity to do some shopping on Gran Vía and Calle Preciados.
Madrid-Bike – Another way to explore Madrid
Contact us about: What to do in Madrid during a layover?:WhatsApp Email