If you like sports you cannot miss this experience that combines a tour through the center of Madrid and an in-depth visit to the Santiago Bernabéu stadium. Visit the most important monuments of Madrid. You will see the Royal Palace, the ancient Madrid and the most famous areas of the city center. You will pass through Cibeles, where Real Madrid celebrates its titles. Then you will have 150 minutes to visit the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the heart of the most important and famous club in the world. You will step on the turf where the famous Real “dead or alive” matches have been won, you will visit the trophies room of the most successful team in the world, and you will see the locker room where Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale, among others, dress before the games. With this experience, enjoy segway and soccer in equal parts.
- Local guide
- Oilskin in rainy days
What do I need to know?
- Recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 9 can not ride alone on a segway
- Children between 9 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- The recommended weight is between 35 and 125 kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women