The love for bullfighting culture is combined with a tour through the center of Madrid. You will discover the main monuments of the capital of Spain in the most fun way. You will see the Royal Palace, the Almudena Cathedral, the Plaza Mayor, the Puerta del Sol, and many others, as well as the most important historic districts of the center. Later it will be time to discover the bullring of Las Ventas, the most important in the world. It has a capacity of more than 23,000 spectators, and among its walls you can see the best world figures of bullfighting. The famous San Isidro Fair is the biggest event in the world of what many consider an art. Fan of bullfighting or not, it is a good opportunity to visit a unique building in Mozarabic style, where its tiles stand out.
- Local guide
- Oilskin in rainy days
What do I need to know?
- Recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 9 can not ride alone on a segway
- Children between 9 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- The recommended weight is between 35 and 125 kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women