Travel through the center of Madrid in the most entertaining way. From the Plaza de Isabel II you will know the most emblematic places of the capital of Spain. It passes through the Royal Palace, the largest in Western Europe, with more than 3,000 rooms. Walk the oldest and most adventurous Madrid, where thieves, soldiers and mercenaries crossed their swords in every corner of the Plaza de la Villa, near the Church of Santiago or in the arcades of the Plaza Mayor. Admire the fantastic Plaza de Oriente, with views of the Palace and the Royal Theater, witness to the best performances of opera and ballet. Buy some grapes at the Mercado de San Miguel and taste them in the Puerta del Sol, as tradition dictates on New Year’s Eve. You´ll be able to discover these and other magical corners of Madrid in this walk full of history, and lots of fun.
- Local guide
- Oilskin in rainy days
What do I need to know?
- Recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 9 can not ride alone on a segway
- Children between 9 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- The recommended weight is between 35 and 125 kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women