What will I see?
The largest green extension of Madrid is located a short distance from downtown. It is a historic garden and the largest public park in the municipality of Madrid. It duplicates the extension of the Bois de Boulogne, it is five times bigger than Central Park and six times bigger than Hyde Park. It is synonymous of fun and free time for the locals, since inside there are Madrid Theme Park, the Zoo, the Cable Car and many sports facilities for public use, as well as the Madrid Arena pavilion. In the past it was a hunting ground for royalty, but after the proclamation of the Republic in 1931, it was ceded to the people of Madrid. If you want to enjoy a natural environment driving the in the most funny conveyance , this is your tour.
- Local guide
- Oilskin in rainy days
What do I need to know?
- Recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 9 can not ride alone on a segway
- Children between 9 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- The recommended weight is between 35 and 125 kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women